Google My Business is one of the many way’s customers seek out your business. They may find it through Google Search or Maps. After all, 84% of consumers turn to search engines to find out information for a local purchase and much of that information comes from a company’s GMB listing.
Owning a Google My Business page can be a great way to get your business listed multiple times on Google. It is an essential asset for any local business owner, but sometimes it can get confusing. If you haven’t heard of it or are confused about how to set one up, this Google My Business 3.0 HD video training course could help. You’ll learn…
• The basic information about the GMB platform.
• About why you need to have a well optimized GMB profile for your business this year.
• About the latest changes made to the GMB platform by Google in view of Covid19 outbreak.
• About the latest and awesome features that were added to this platform this year for your business growth.
• How to create a GMB listing successfully.
• Ways and tips to increase reviews and conversions on your GMB profile.
• Smart ways to optimize your GMB listing for success.
• How to improve local SEO with GMB
• Complete guidelines and instructions for UTM tagging for GMB.
• How to measure your GMB profile performance.
• How to use and understand GMB insights better.
• Do’s and Don’ts for your GMB profile.
• Everything you need to know to create and manage your GMB profile – step by step instructions for technical set up.
• Which GMB mistakes businesses make and how to fix them.
• And so much more…